Autism Books - 1968
- Joan B. Chase.
- Retrolental fibroplasia and autistic symptomatology: an investigation into some relationships among neonatal, environmental, developmental and affective variables in blind prematures
(New York: American Foundation for the Blind, 1968).
Part of the series American Foundation for the Blind Research.
Also 1972. 215 pages.
- Peter J. Mittler, editor.
- Aspects of Autism: some approaches to childhood psychoses
(London: British Psychological Society, 1968).
89 pages, "Proceedings of a conference on childhood psychoses ... held at the Institute for Social Work Training, London, on October 21st, 1967."
- National Society for Autistic Children.
- Autistic children: innocents at risk; a report
(London: National Society for Autistic Children, 1968).
ISBN: 0902502026 .