Autism Books - Advocacy
- J. Budde, ed.
- Advocacy and autism
(University of Kansas Press, 1977).
- Dennis Debbaudt.
- Autism, Advocates, and Law Enforcement Professionals
(London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2002).
ISBN: 1853029807 (paperback, 142 pages).
- Ruth Elaine Joyner Hane, Kassiane Sibley, Stephene M. Shore, Roger N. Meyer, Phil Schwarz & Liane Holliday Willey.
- Ask and Tell: Self-Advocacy and Disclosure for People on the Autism Spectrum
(Autism Asperger Publishing Company, 2004).
ISBN: 1931282587 (paperback, 196 pages).
- National Autistic Society.
- Autism: Rights In Reality: How people with autism spectrum disorders and their families are still missing out on their rights
(National Autistic Society, 2003).
ISBN: 1899280421 (paperback, 36 pages).