Catherine Maurice - Nonfiction
- Catherine Maurice.
- Let Me Hear Your Voice: A Family's Triumph over Autism
(New York: Fawcett Columbia, 1993).
Also Knopf. Mother's account of using the Lovaas's Behavior Modification method with her children. Also has comments on Holding Therapy. Includes a good description of the grieving process parents go through. This has also been highly recommended as a good book for a parent who is depressed over having an autistic child.
ISBN: 0679408630 (hardcover, 371 pages, Knopf, 1993); ISBN: 0449906647 (paperback, 371 pages, 1994).
- Catherine Maurice, editor, Gina Green, editor & Richard Foxx, editor.
- Making a Difference: Behavioral Intervention for Autism
(Pro Ed, 2001).
ISBN: 0890798710 (paperback).
- Catherine Maurice, editor, Gina Green, editor & Stephen Luce, editor.
- Behavioral Intervention for Young Children with Autism: A manual for parents and professionals
(Austin: Pro-Ed, 1996).
24 contributors. Primary compiler is Catherine Maurice, who wrote the very popular account, Let Me Hear Your Voice. http://www.proedinc.com/store/7816.html
ISBN: 0890796831 (paperback, 400 pages).
Autism non-fiction books by Catherine Maurice.